POLICIES OF CRYSTAL CLEAN MAID SERVICE
February 26, 2020
POLICIES OF CRYSTAL CLEAN MAID SERVICE
These policies are in place to help us deliver exceptional service to ALL of our clients every visit. Please read through them.
● Phone/Office hours - We are available by phone Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 5:00 and Fridays 8:00-12:00; if we do not answer leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. In the case of an emergency or you need to cancel a service you may call or text at any time. Please reserve inquires during office hours.
● Cleaning Hours - We are available for cleaning Monday – Friday between 8:00 – 5:30, with our last clean of the day scheduled no later than 4:00pm. We do offer cleanings before and after parties any day of the week, but these need to be scheduled in advance for availability.
● Holidays - We observe New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. When December 24th and 31st fall on a weekday (M-F), we will close for the day.
● Service reliability is extremely important. We will turn down business to not disrupt your regularly scheduled cleaning. Please show the same respect. We request that you give us a minimum of 24 hours advance notice (Monday clients must call before noon on the previous Friday), IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPONTMENT FOR ANY REASON. Our business number, 850-545-5074, is always available to you. Failure to provide adequate notice could result in a $50 late cancellation fee. We understand that circumstances arise that require a cancellation, but if a client has excessive cancellations, we reserve the right to canceling all future cleanings.
● Access to your home - We will make every effort to arrive to your house in a timely manner. Because of possible cancellations or prior cleans running longer than expected, we cannot guarantee a specific time. Our teams require timely access to your home to perform their job. We believe the best way to serve you is for you to issue us a house key. Your key is coded with a number, it is never associated with your street address, and is kept in a locked secure key box. If you do choose to meet the team for access to your home, we offer you one of two time slots (between 8:00am – 12:00 pm or 11:00 am – 3:00 pm). Circumstances beyond our control such as traffic, weather, or team illness may affect our arrival time. Your flexibility and understanding in these situations are greatly appreciated. We will always do our best to keep you informed of any delays we may be experiencing.
● Lock Outs - If we arrive to your home and you forgot to leave the door open, leave a key or the team needs to leave without cleaning for any reason, you could be charged 50% of your regular cleaning cost. Our employees are paid by the hour and this fee is necessary to cover their cost. Most of our customers do entrust us with a key to their home, a responsibility we take very seriously.
● Making payments. All payments must be made the day of or before your scheduled cleaning. We accept Cash, Checks, or Venmo cash app. Any returned check will result in a $35 service charge.
● Should any member of your household require the use of syringes, please ensure that they are disposed of safely. Any secure container like a coffee can, can be used to store used syringes and/or needles prior to final disposal. Any unexpected stab by an insecure needle can pose serious health concerns to our staff.
● Please dispose of bodily fluid hygiene products appropriately. Please wrap up in paper/tissues and toss in a lined canister for easy disposal. We wear gloves to protect ourselves, but we will not be picking up any that maybe lying on the floor. (It’s happened!) We ask that you please make sure that there are trash bags in all cans including bathrooms. We provide 2 bags for each cane in your bathroom. Please make sure to change them out between cleanings. If there is trash in a cane with no liner, we will not empty that cane.
● So, we don’t melt like the Wicked Witch of the West ☺, please set your AC to 76 prior to our arrival. We’re happy to readjust the temperature per your written instructions when we leave.
● In event of a Hurricane and other poor weather conditions we may need to skip your clean in order to keep our teams safe. We’ll do our best to reschedule to the earliest available appointment.
● Due to insurance policies we are not permitted to lift heavy objects or furniture.
● To protect our cleaners and your privacy, please be sure that any confidential or potentially illegal documents or substances are put away before your scheduled cleaning.
● Damage or Breakage - We make every effort to take the greatest care while in your home, but we understand accidents happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but cannot be guaranteed. We request that all valuable, irreplaceable, collectible, or heirloom items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valued) be stored and/or not cleaned by our team. Damaged or broken items must be reported to Mrs. Crystal within 48 hours of service. Note: Crystal Clean Maid Service is not responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item. All surfaces (e.g., marble, granite, etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to be cleaned without causing harm.
● Your satisfaction is our #1 Priority; therefore we guarantee on all of our cleaning services. Any necessary adjustments must be reported to our office within 24 hours of the cleaning date for resolution by one of our cleaning staff members.
● With our continued commitment to our clients, in providing a unique detailed cleaning service, we are excited to offer FREE rotational periodic tasks at each visit.
● Your home must be picked up, all clutter removed from kitchen and bathroom counters, and all Dishes removed from sink. This gives our team more time to clean your home. Rooms that have toys on the floor will not be touch. If there is more then a few dishes in the sink, your sink will not be touched. If a home is not ready to be cleaned when we arrive, we will not clean your home that day and a fee of half your cleaning fee will be due before we return to your home.